Tmate will tell you about top 3 best criminal minds episodes. They are the best episodes we collected. Hope you like it.
1. Season 5 Episode 9: 100
Top 1 of Best Criminal Minds Episodes is season 5 Episode 9: 100. The movie with some attactions and attractive.
Some comment for this:
– I cried. It was so unhappy. Was so unhappy! And Jack, just how naive and sweet he had been to the situation so touched. I can not describe my love.
– Always thought that was the very best! How it was filmed in”looking back” manner! T Gibson perfect each emotion & here is felt! Our pride when Hotch has to kill REAPER AT LAST together with his bare hands~ And the sadness of losing Haley, since the staff was listening as she said goodbye to Hotch & wants her son to understand just how they fell in love & faking he instructs Jack LOVE IS MOST IMPORTANT versus the JOY of studying Jack lived &”WORKED THE CASE” renders this event as one of a kind!
– Certainly. Without yelling regardless of how often I have seen 18, I can not ever see this one. Thomas Gibson’s performance is outstanding. So riveting and emotional.
2. Season 6 Episode 18: Lauren
Top 2 is season 6 episode 18: Lauren.
Top comments for it:
– The LAST EPISODE OF SEASON 6 of PRENTISS WAS AMAZING IT SHOWS HOW TALENTED PAGET BREWSTER IS
– Had me. Prentiss is my favourite.
– Emily has always been my favourite, but this event set her over and beyond.
– I loved this incident I cry every time
3. Season 2 Episodes 14-15: The Big Game/Revelations
The top 3rd is season 2 episodes 14-15: The big Game/Revelations
Some comments for this episode:
– And he was faithful & loyal despite his anguish. He had been prepared to sacrifice himself to save his group & the other taxpayers! If you’re a lover of Spencer, then you should undoubtedly watch both of these episodes, but actually prepare yourself to feel dreadful, and not wholly relieved in the end.
– I adored these episodes. Made me cry at several components and the ending in between. Reid is my favourite character. I didn’t even realise those made me feel before the end when I could breathe. Understanding Reid was secure. It is incredible how linked the series can make you. The characters are so real, I overlook that everything is fake. I needed to remind myself that all was fake or I’d have freaked out—a fan of the series period along with Spencer Reid.
– This kind of episode is unbelievable. I adore that incident and Spencer made me love him more! I could not endure seeing Reid suffering, and it was painful to see! And the end. Is simply shocking! That is serious, although I was quite devastated after viewing this!
Thank you for reading our article: Top 3 Best Criminal Minds Episodes. We hope you will love it.