This list is a list of the 20 best songs about friendship that you will love, based on the number of times the song was played at weddings and funerals.
This post is about best songs that will make you love your friends more. If you want to make your friends love you and your relationships will be strong. So listen all the songs below and start singing, it’s the best song to make your relationship stronger and more comfortable. Enjoy and share this amazing post with your friends. I hope you like and enjoy listening to these songs and sing along. Don’t forget to share your opinion and comment.
- 1 1. “You’re My Best Friend,” Queen
- 2 2. “Thank You For Being a Friend,” Andrew Gold
- 3 3. “That’s My Best Friend,” Tokyo Vanity
- 4 4. “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough,” Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell
- 5 5. “Wannabe,” Spice Girls
- 6 6. “Best Friends,” Missy Elliott (feat. Aaliyah)
- 7 7. “Heroes,” David Bowie
- 8 8. “Best Friend,” Brandy
- 9 9. “In My Life,” The Beatles
- 10 10. “Where You Lead,” Carole King
- 11 11. “Best Friend” by Saweetie ft
- 12 12. “Fellowship” by serpentwithfeet
- 13 13. “Time After Time” by Cyndi Lauper
- 14 14. “Count on Me” by Bruno Mars
- 15 15. ‘22’ by Taylor Swift
- 16 16. “We’re Going to Be Friends” by The White Stripes
- 17 17. “Just Friends” by Musiq Soulchild
- 18 18. “Alewife” by Clairo
- 19 19. “Girl” by Destiny’s Child
- 20 20. “Never Had a Friend Like Me” by 2pac
1. “You’re My Best Friend,” Queen
Despite the fact that bassist John Deacon’s relationship with his wife was the inspiration for this song, it has remained a bestie anthem ever since.
2. “Thank You For Being a Friend,” Andrew Gold
Brock Walsh was Gold’s musical companion when he created this song in 1978. As for The Golden Girls’ theme song, it’s the Cynthia Fee rendition that’s most known, not the original. With your own Dorothy, Blanche, Rose, and Sophia, wear it while chowing down on cheesecake at midnight.
3. “That’s My Best Friend,” Tokyo Vanity
One of the most Instagram- and Vine-friendly songs of the year, New Orleans rapper Tokyo Vanity’s “Tutu” became an internet sensation in 2015.
4. “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough,” Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell
This Motown classic, one of the most popular best friend songs ever, is a wonderful choice for BFFs who are separated by distance.
5. “Wannabe,” Spice Girls
When we used to plan our school dances around this song and battle over who got to be Baby, those were the best days! For whatever reason, a large number of us wanted to be Baby.
6. “Best Friends,” Missy Elliott (feat. Aaliyah)
Any best friend who’s ever yearned for their best friend to get out of a bad relationship can identify with these lines.
7. “Heroes,” David Bowie
In spite of the song’s origins in David Bowie’s producer kissing his lover against the Berlin Wall, “Heroes” is a thoroughly victorious addition to any playlist for best friends. As a bonus, we know you’re thinking about that one scene from The Perks of Being a Wallflower as you’re reading this paragraph!
8. “Best Friend,” Brandy
Ray J, Brandy’s younger brother and fellow vocalist, was the inspiration for this track, which appears on her self-titled first album. If you’re a blood-related best buddy, you’ll love this song even more!
9. “In My Life,” The Beatles
We’re sure of it. The song you were looking for is “With a Little Help from My Friends,” and it works! Then then, this one is just too heartbreaking to pass up..
10. “Where You Lead,” Carole King
A Gilmore Girls-themed playlist is a surefire way to bring some nostalgia to your playlist if King herself isn’t enough for you.
11. “Best Friend” by Saweetie ft
Just seeing Saweetie and Doja Cat read each other’s minds as a man explains objectification to them in the music video is enough to put this song on any bestie song list.. “Bitch, please, that type of vulgar virtue-signaling is nothing but a less outwardly sinister kind of toxic masculinity,” reads a genuinely fantastic sentence.
12. “Fellowship” by serpentwithfeet
“I’m grateful for the friendships I’ve made and the love we’ve shared.” “The canon of Baltimore tales,” “The foolish expression you make when I say ‘hello,'” and other touching personal recollections are interspersed throughout this song, making you think of your own best friends.
13. “Time After Time” by Cyndi Lauper
There will be no dry eye in the house when you and your closest friend belt out this song at karaoke.
14. “Count on Me” by Bruno Mars
It’s impossible for Bruno Mars to write a lousy song. Currently, I have no additional questions for you.
15. ‘22’ by Taylor Swift
There are innumerable office workers who have taken Taylor Swift’s pop confection to be their TGI Fridays theme song, but it encapsulates the essence of a night out with your buddies, when you can let your inner dork bloom in the company of close friends. Because of the song’s backwards-facing nostalgia, Taylor Swift’s version ofRed has become even more effective now that the endless applications have been out.
16. “We’re Going to Be Friends” by The White Stripes
Sophisticated and straightforward, “We’re Going to Be Friends” has an undeniable appeal. Let the music guide Jack White’s gentle lullaby as he reminisces about happy playground days.
17. “Just Friends” by Musiq Soulchild
With his song “Just Friends,” Musiq Soulchild explores what it might be like to have a friendship-with-benefits arrangement, but only if both parties are on board.
18. “Alewife” by Clairo
Clairo’s “Alewife” is a heartfelt tribute to a closest friend that will stay with you forever. To tell the story of how her closest friend saved her life after a suicide attempt, the 21-year-old singer keeps it low-key and matter-of-fact.
19. “Girl” by Destiny’s Child
“Girls” is an anthem of female camaraderie regardless of the Sex and the City-inspired video. In spite of her claims that everything is OK, the Destiny’s Child sisters continue to show their pal extra affection. Beyonce has your back like no one else.
20. “Never Had a Friend Like Me” by 2pac
A humorously self-centric twist on the best buddy song genre, “Never Had a Friend” has Tupac Shakur boasting about why he’s such a fantastic pal.