Surf through the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 Graphics Card RoundUp to ramp up your gaming experience. Avid gamers yearn for the best system to boost their gaming experience and graphics card plays a significant role in that. Gaming PCs functionally depend on the graphics card and there comes a lot when you have to consider to buy one given their expensive price. Along with a decent and proper processor and top-tier RAM with storage, the GPU runs the territory of top-notch display in your PC. Get your hands on the most prominent graphics card suiting your requirements easily with our help.
- Why do you need this Graphics Card?
- The Top 10 of the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 Graphics Card RoundUp: Chart and Lists
- The 10 amazing Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 Graphics Card RoundUp
- Top 1: EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB SC GAMING Graphics Card Reviews
- Top 2: ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 3GB Dual-Fan OC Edition Graphics Card Reviews
- Top 3: MSI Computer GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5 Graphics Card Reviews
- Top 4: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 Windforce 6GB Graphics Card Reviews
- Top 5: Zotac AMP Edition GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Graphics Card Reviews
- Top 6: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 Windforce OC 3GB Graphics Card Reviews
- Top 7: PNY GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Graphics Card Reviews
- Top 8: ASUS PH-GTX 1060 6GB Phoenix Fan Edition Graphics Card Reviews
- Top 9: EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Gaming Graphics Card Reviews
- Top 10: ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 AMP Edition 6GB Graphics Card Reviews
- The Summary Overall
Why do you need this Graphics Card?
Your computing system requires a graphics card to master and handle the gaming realm with the best customization. With this high-quality and powerful mid-range GPU, you can easily enjoy the benefits of the smooth performance of your system without any hiccups. Even with high-end games or any other professional work like video editing for 4K files, the graphics card can play a driving role in determining the performance of your system. It comes to be the backbone of your PC’s display characteristics. This graphics card essentially improves the visual quality above the frame rates. With the help of this, high-resolution gaming is not that hard to achieve now and it gives great attention to special effects for the perfect gaming experience. This results to offer you an optimal experience of your computing system. Hence, it is a great choice for individuals and professionals with high-performance requirements for quality visuals.
The Top 10 of the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 Graphics Card RoundUp: Chart and Lists
There is a wave of choices for you to select from the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 Graphics Card. To make it easier on your side we are going to help you decide with the most suitable graphics card for you. Compare the performances and efficiency to decide on the best for your computing system to improve and get your hands on quality visuals. Go through this compiled list we made for you of the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 Graphics Cards ranked from the top.
How we picked these top picks:
Testing out the Nvidia GeForce Graphics Card is a rigorous task that we handle. Each card is made to go through a set of testing components to rank it among the rest. The first uses a balanced set of components to represent various factors that affect the gaming experience. In the next step, we considerably use benchmarks which are in both synthetic and gaming sector to find out the different frame rate. This enables us to discover the card’s power to play at varied resolutions. The next step involves the testing of the potential for overclocking which ensures the graphics card’s power efficiency. It is then compared with the competitive cards to rank them in different orders which are tested with the latest drivers.
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB SC GAMING Graphics Card
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 3GB Dual-Fan OC Edition Graphics Card
- MSI Computer GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5 Graphics Card
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 Windforce
- Zotac Amp Edition GeForce GTX 1060 6GB DDR5 PCI-e Graphics Card
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 Windforce OC 3GB GDDR5 Graphics Card
- PNY GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Graphics Card
- AUS PH-GTX1060-6G Geforce 6GB Phoenix Fan Edition
- EVGA Geforce GTX 1060 Gaming 6GB GDDR5 3XDP HDMI DVI-D
- ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 AMP 6GB Edition
We’ll make sure that you Trust Us
With our comprehensive and detailed testing of the different Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 Graphics card Roundup, we make sure that every sphere of the card is given a spin. This results to give you a proper and definitive information about the component that you are going to buy. Making an informed decision enhances your purchase to a great amount, which makes your investment worthwhile. We make sure that you get what you are looking for with the best specifications, performance, and results. With improved top-tier visuals for high-end gaming and professional requirements, we are here to help you throughout the process. Go through our analysis and results and choose to make your own decision to enhance your computing experience.
The Overall View of the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 Graphics Card RoundUp:
The Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 Graphics Card comes to be the top performing and the most powerful of the Nvidia family. This significantly gives many benefits for those looking forward to settling down with high rated visuals with frame rates and the creative individuals looking for a high-performing system.
The 10 amazing Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 Graphics Card RoundUp
With the top players in view, surf along to find out the best in the game. These high-performing graphics cards by Nvidia are bound to amaze you with their unique specifications. Go through the in-depth detail of each graphics card we have tested and listed for you, stepping up to prove their qualitative worth for you to choose from.
Top 1: EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB SC GAMING Graphics Card Reviews
The EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB SC Graphics Card stands to be one of the most powerful versions of the Nvidia family of mid-range GPU. This amazing component comes with maximized power to handle high-end gaming systems. It is built with the Pascal architecture of Nvidia which combines the precision of EVGA along with the Scanner of the EVGA OC, resulting in superb overclocking features. It is known for its smooth performance output which is a dream for extreme gaming sessions that can be transferred to portable devices like Nvidia Shield. This also comes with an automatic tuning to enhance the gaming experience.
- The EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 features a small form factor with a quiet processing unit.
- The overclocking rate is a highlighting feature to applaud with its power friendly nature.
- The respectable performance it gives out is optimum for gaming systems.
- It lacks SLI with the 1060s.
- At times, it trails the RX 480 for the new titles.
Why is it the top pick?
The EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 Graphics Card reigns at the top with its innovative and new age technology. It comes to be the perfect choice for advanced level of gaming experience. It is backed up by the Pascal system which results in high power efficiency with brilliant system performance. If you want the best in the category, then this is definitely for you.
Top 2: ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 3GB Dual-Fan OC Edition Graphics Card Reviews
The ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 3GB Dual-Fan OC Edition Graphics Card is known for its overclocked performance which comes with wing-blade fans to give optimum performance output. It features streaming control along with monitoring of performance systems. The component results in high and precise delivery of power owing to the Super Alloy Power II. It is VR compatible with a quiet and smooth gaming experience. It is powered by the Pascal architecture developed by Nvidia. This is equipped with an immersive experience which discards the trouble of having to swap cables. The graphics raves about its high-quality and reliable system components.
- It gives good gaming experience for FHD or QHD.
- For most offerings, it is overclocked out of the box.
- It is comparatively cheaper than the 6GB variant.
- The ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 3GB variant lacks SLI support.
- As compared to the 6GB version, it has less number of shaders.
- The less VRAM available can be a downside along with only one functional SM unit.
Why is it the top pick?
The ASUS Dual GeForce GTX 1060 Graphics Card is a good pick as a gaming card. It boasts about its power efficiency with its Ethereum mining card. This is definitely a worthy consideration. It is suitable for building a PC coming with a white-themed motherboard, as it suits it perfectly.
Top 3: MSI Computer GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5 Graphics Card Reviews
The MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5 Graphics Card is one prominent member within the mid-range GPU. The card raves about its inaudible features for high-performance. It comes embedded with the ZeroFrozr which enables it to have low noise output which essentially stops the fans from working in low load situations. It has double ball bearings which give it a unique and strong core which is long-lasting. This helps you to focus on the game rather than the noise from the fans. It gives an unprecedented performance with high power efficiency for an optimal gaming experience. It supports VR with good performance.
- The cooling system is very prominent.
- The pricing is acceptable for the features provided.
- It is known for its solid performance output.
- The MSI GeForce GTX 1060 lacks an SLI connector, unlike the other higher-end GPUs by Nvidia.
Why is it the top pick?
The MSI GeForce GTX 1060 stands tall with it super quiet feature. If you are looking for a card which gives perfect implementation, then this is it. This card features a large cooler for better temperature regulation. So, this is definitely a good choice with a good price choice and exceptional performance.
Top 4: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 Windforce 6GB Graphics Card Reviews
The Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 Windforce 6GB Graphics Card features the Pascal architecture of Nvidia which uses fast manufacturing process. This results in its high performance along with optimum power efficiency. It supports VR in ultra-high resolution along with several monitors. The card raves about its smooth performance output with the amazing gaming experience. It also supports image capture of 360-degree VR range. It is known for its superb performance in VR gaming experience. The card also comes with a cooling system to offer proper heat dissipation and balance. This helps in stabilizing the system to keep up the high-performance.
- The card features a large and reliable cooling system.
- The overclocking is optimal with an aggressive factor.
- The embedded back-plate helps in keeping the system cool.
- The card comes could come in a more reasonable price range.
- The size could be a downside for many.
- It creates more noise than competitive cards.
Why is it the top pick?
The Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 Windforce 6GB Graphics Card is crowned for its high-rated performance. It comes with an aggressive power target packed with a bigger physical dimension. The cooling system offers a sustained performance with less noise output. Overall, it is an average choice for your gaming setup.
Top 5: Zotac AMP Edition GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Graphics Card Reviews
The Zotac GeForce GTX 1060 6GB AMP Edition explores through its extraordinary performance. This gives a good gaming experience with its optimal power efficiency. The card gives a smooth running performance with fast and quality visuals. It is embedded with GameWorks by Nvidia which gives it an amazing image capturing feature. The card readily supports VR experience which gives an amazing performance in real-time. It is well-equipped to handle the latest display systems with top-tier resolutions along with several monitors. The card actively features an Icestorm cooling system to balance out the temperature which gives a good silent performing system.
- The card is a compact one for the family of GTX 1060.
- It gives out a smooth performance output.
- Features a cooling system with a low-power operation.
- The price range is comparatively higher.
- No new feature for the given price of the card.
Why is it the top pick?
Zotac GeForce GTX 1060 6GB AMP Edition Graphics Card lives up to the high-performance expectations along with its power efficiency. The Zotac GeForce features a cooling system which gives a stabilizing performance. If you are looking for a more budget-friendly card, then you can look over other competitors.
Top 6: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 Windforce OC 3GB Graphics Card Reviews
The Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 Windforce 3GB Graphics Card comes packed with a unique set of blade fans with an innovative design for better heat dissipation. This results in better stabilization and high-performing system at lower temperatures. Even without any information on the overclocking rate, any gamer can easily amplify their experience as per their needs with the help of XTREME engine factor. It is cost-effective in the price range with great visual results. This largely saves time wasted on the manual for extra information. The card delivers high-quality graphics with an exceptional performance rate which is long-lasting in nature.
- The card gives an exceptional performance with its visuals.
- It has low power consumption which is efficient in the long-run.
- It has a reasonable price tag.
- The limited VRAM of 3GB might not be enough for upcoming titles to be played. It might face hindrance in proper installation and run of a game.
Why is it the top pick?
The Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 Windforce 3GB Graphics Card features amazing frame rates with its effective pricing. This is a good buy for you considering the price range but with the big downside of the limited VRAM of just 3GB. But it still stands out to give an excellently performing system.
Top 7: PNY GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Graphics Card Reviews
The PNY GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Graphics Card has come to be a reliable card which is functional for both 1080p and 1440p. The card is bundled up with a variety of features boosting its performance. With high-definition gaming results with the help of the new and innovative technologies, the card lives up to the expectations. It is backed up by Nvidia’s Pascal architecture which gives it an edge for the architecture. The card readily offers exceptional performance with VR support. It comes embedded with FinFET technology which actively provides a smooth and power-efficient system to work on.
- The card raves about its power efficiency with a premium build.
- It offers a smooth performance.
- The dual fans are adaptive to the temperature.
- The card apparently lacks SLI which can stand as a downside to most of the GTX 1060 graphics card.
Why is it the top pick?
The PNY GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Graphics Card lets you enjoy the true experience of gaming with its high-end visuals and sounds. It is backed up by the GTX’s 1060 technology resulting in a high-performing system. This is a suitable choice for you if you want a good performing system with quality visuals.
Top 8: ASUS PH-GTX 1060 6GB Phoenix Fan Edition Graphics Card Reviews
The ASUS PH-GTX 1060 6GB Phoenix Fan Edition Graphics Card provides enhanced performance with better power-efficiency. The card features the Pascal architecture by Nvidia with innovative graphics technology. This results in offering a high-definition gaming experience. It supports Virtual Reality gaming with a top-tier cinematic experience. The card comes with a single dual-ball bearing fan for its cooling system which results in better performance. This necessarily avoids the issues of oil drying. With the efficient cooling system and the dual-ball bearing fan, the card has an improved life-span. The card stands to give high-quality visuals for a good gaming experience.
- The card features dual-ball bearing fan which essentially reduces the friction while spinning.
- It comes with a longer life-span.
- The cooling system is very efficient.
- The ASUS PH-GTX 1060 6GB Phoenix Fan Edition Graphics Card pricing might come as a pinch for the given range.
Why is it the top pick?
The ASUS PH-GTX 1060 6GB Phoenix Fan Edition Graphics Card offers good performance with a good amount of VRAM. It raves about its reliability with its longer life-span. If you’re in for the price and specifications, then this graphics card won’t let you down.
Top 9: EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Gaming Graphics Card Reviews
The EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Gaming Graphics Card boasts of its innovative technology for high-end gaming. Avid gamers are in for a great ride with this graphics card for high-definition games. It comes back up by the advanced GPU of Nvidia which results in exceptional performance with high-quality visuals. It readily supports VR with an amazing next generation experience. It is compatible with any latest headset. The card is enabled to stream extreme games which are portable for devices like Nvidia Shield. This gives a super smooth performance along with its low-latency. The card provides a good transfer speed for games that require higher bandwidth.
- The card is capable of running DirectX 12 without any hiccups.
- It features a number of HDMI inputs.
- It comes with several DVI inputs.
- The card comes with no back-plate.
- There is no apparent VGA input.
- It lacks LEDs which can come as a major downside for theme-builders.
Why is it the top pick?
The EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Gaming Graphics Card is recommended for a good high-end performance. It comes with a reasonable price tag. There are some minor misses but even with that, the EVGA GeForce manages to impress you and can definitely be a good fit to enhance your gaming experience.
Top 10: ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 AMP Edition 6GB Graphics Card Reviews
The ZOTAC Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 AMP Edition 6GB Graphics Card is known for its factory overclocked feature. It comes under an affordable price range. The card comes bundled up with an efficient cooling system for better temperature stabilization with a special PCB design developed by ZOTAC. It gives a high-performing system with good quality visual outputs. Under the AMP edition, the card raves about its top-tier performance for a computing system. It is backed up by a 5-year warranty which gives you much assurance. Along with its unique and great performance and quality build, this is definitely a choice to consider.
- The card offers great performance with a great build quality.
- It features an efficient cooling system with well-tuned acoustics.
- It stands tall in terms of overclocking
- The card lacks a back-plate for support.
- It has no LED-lighting feature which can be a down point for many.
Why is it the top pick?
The ZOTAC Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 AMP Edition 6GB Graphics Card is a value-added purchase with good features. This is the definition of a mid-range GPU that you can utilize as per your requirement. With its exceptional performance and features, this is one of the stand-out choices to consider.
The Summary Overall
Overall, the GTX 1060 lives up to the expectations. With a wide range of features, it packs to be an impressive GPU with a good performance. There are some let downs but for the given affordable price range, it really comes to be the most definitive. So, Nvidia reigns in the mid-range GPU, it shines over the rest with the solid overclocking, active VR support, and innovative architecture.
What Comes of These Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 Graphics Card RoundUp
Even with some minor misses, the Nvivida GeForce GTX 1060 manages to make an impact. From all the models featuring to shine, it is hard to pick the best one out of the bunch. The last decision depends on the user, if you are looking for a suitable performing system according to your requirements then you will surely get it from this Nvidia family. The best one in terms of high-quality visuals would be the Gigabyte’s GTX 1060 model which offers exceptional performance with a great build with premium quality. There are several factors that could drive you to choose the best out of this bundle, be it the price range or the added beneficial features that make the model stand out. Depending upon the visual quality and smooth performance, there are many great choices which make a significant impact to choose from. Among the 3GB variants, EVGA GeForce takes the spotlight with its amazing performance rate. It balances the price tag with the given quality which would be the perfect buy for you, suiting your requirements.
Surf through more options
If your priorities for the computing system requirements are different, then you can simply look over the ultimate guide to surf through more valuable options. There are many value-added models by the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 Graphics Card RoundUp that could be fit to suit your performance requirements with high-quality visuals.
Although the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 Graphics Card RoundUp stands tall with its exceptional performance, one of the major drawbacks it features is the lack of SLI. But in the mid-range wave of options, it is still elegant with the rest of its stand-out features and high-quality visual performance.